Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bend!

Bend Oregon was my first real "destination". My snowboard and boots had previously been shipped to Peter's house so I would not need to carry them. Saturday April 14th I did the 100 mile ride from Eugene to Bend took me over a high mountain pass with lots of snow. The roads were clear and it was a bluebird day so it was very beautiful. 





Snow!

SNOW!

Mefo Exlporers are traction tires right?





From 4/15 to 4/18, Jake and I boarded Bachelor 3 times. We ate good food, drank good beers, and had fun times. Even met up with our old friend Jenn. The main story of the week is that I broke 2 snowboards in 3 days. I am not sure what my problem is right now but I think I need to get back on the bike. 

Jake!

excited to ride Batchelor

Broke Rome Mod 162

Sad Face :(

Brand New Capita 
First Flat tire. Picked up a roofing nail in Bend. 
Best Jalapeno poppers ever. @ Goodlife brewery in Bend Oregon

Deschutes River

Deschutes River

Peter!


Jenn and Jake

Peter!

2 days on this board. FML.

Sad Face :(

No comments:

Post a Comment